Friday, January 09, 2009

Nowhere Warm

Since I can't warm up (in 3 layers and a hat) I'm listening to this song. I posted a link a while ago but it's so beautiful it deserves another shout out (even though it makes me cold.) I love Kate Havnevik's music, it's perfect background music no matter what you're doing. And if you have a great sound system, even better. So many different instruments, beats and vocals that all blend together so well.

Enjoy and stay warm!



Oh, one last thing, I found this creative video on MSN's website on How To Be Happy. In case you've fallen astray on your New Year's Resolutions, or haven't made any altogether, the steps mentioned in this little video might be just what you need.

Stay warm and happy!!

4 comments:

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Your taste in music is most excellent. Yes, layering is the word here. Sometimes, though, I am down to just to my Gap Tank tops only and put on my big Wooly Booger faux fur number with the hood to run into town for something.

david mcmahon said...

Sounds like you've got my sort of weather and I've got yours! It's summer here in Australia and I'm yearning for the chill of winter!

HWHL said...

Cute about Wrigs coming running when he heard Diva's squeaky toy on her video! They're so funny, aren't they? What would we do without our furry little companions?!

Rebekah said...

Oooh, I do like the tunes! I was cleaning and unpacking today to Frou Frou. Have you heard of it? Frou Frou is a duo formed by Imogen Heap and Guy Sigsworth but they haven't released anything since 2003. I only discovered them a year or so ago but I'm completely in love the music. You must check them out, if you haven't before. Hope you are staying warm. Happy Weekend!