Thursday, January 22, 2009

just curious

When purchasing a new home what would you think if...

a) a homeless person was taking up residence under the deck

b) home appeared to have been broken into

c) hillside above home seemed unsafe

d) every toilet was filled to the brim with sH*t yet the water had been shut off

So, I know we can get the geo-tech guy out to do a survey on the hillside (at least $1k out of pocket) before we officially sign off as owners. And though disgusting and messy, we've already taken care of exhibit (d), but the rest of the issues, I believe these are what we would refer to as "red flags." This is just the tip of the iceburg on how I'm feeling about this W. Seattle house.

There is so much more I want to spew about this, but I can't.

We have 4 days until we must sh*t or get off the pot.

I'm feeling constipated.

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

gosh...I think you are right...if you have a bad feeling about it. go with your gut.
Or you could see if the homeless guy can repair toilets and houses above you. He could be your very own handyman.

lizziebelle said...

my guess is that the homeless guy busted in so he could poo on a toilet. that is three birds with one stone.

i shouldnt talk about birds like that.

Gberger said...

Praying for wisdom & clarity for you two on what to do with this one.

The Engine of the Family said...

Is this house free? Hubby is an engineer, do you want us to come out and take a look at your hill :)
Definitely go with your instincts on this one...do you REALLY want THIS house or do you really just want A house?

Me said...

Problem: It's not entirely my decision. And someone else really wants it. So...