Friday, January 16, 2009

I smell something

I'm sitting here at the kitchen counter procrastinating the worst possible task of all times: TAX DOCUMENT PREPARATION. For an Independent Contractor, it's a royal pain in the ass and something I dread every year. Anyway, as I sit I start to smell a little poop. I check Chum's litter and it's just the usual monster sized pee clumps so I grab for the animals. After a full bottom search on both Wrigs and Chum (that was fun) still not even a dingle or berry to be found.

I sit back down on the stool (with one foot tucked under my butt) and again I smell the poop. It's driving me mad so I look at my shoes and there is a trace of what I thought was mud from our walk earlier today. Well mud it is not. I've tracked dog crap all through the house as well as smeared it all over my own ass.

This whole time I was the smelly one and it wasn't even my own poop.

Gross.

5 comments:

Bon Don said...

You said Dingle Berry! LMAO!!!

Gberger said...

How can we turn this into Creative Every Day for you? Painting Your House with Poo? UGH. You POOr dear.

I'm waiting to read what MOOG has to say.

Me said...

Oh no. I forgot about Moog. I should probably take this one down.

Gina said...

ahahahaahahaaa!!! animals add such grossness to our lives!! lol

HWHL said...

I have had these days too, my dear. When my kids were babies, I sometimes left the house with a bit of baby poop smeared (unnoticed) on me and went to the grocery store. I'm sure I was the TALK of the produce department.

Ah, memories.....