Friday, January 23, 2009

For Milo

KBL: I was going to email this to you but my slow ass computer is having issues with attaching photos in Yahoo mail. I HATE EMAIL!!! Thank God for blogger. Anyway...

The animals were rifling through my desk drawer earlier today and then I found them sitting by their hand made signs...

(click to enlarge and read)
(Wrigs doesn't realize there will be no birthday bash this year. Poor guy.)


Now they are both high off the Sharpies.

Get well soon Milo Bear!

(p.s. we updated Wrigs and Chum's tags when we moved and added REWARD to Chum's tag. Thought you would be happy to know that.)

3 comments:

Najia said...

dEar WrigRee n cHumrEe,

i haV da BesTEst BudDies ever. u gUys roCk n ur maMa is supa duPa speCial. my Leg weely hURts a rot. iTs all BahnDaged up tytely. i feer bad bekuz i DiD not leT my MamA sleeP untiL 4! sHe said doeS nOt caRe, but I feeR badry. my MamA will paY ur RewARd chuMree. i ruv u guYs. aChileez sez herro. woof! woof!

HWHL said...

Hilarious!!!

ChiTown Girl said...

You mean you'll pay someone to KEEP him, right?