Monday, January 19, 2009

drunk on Vitamin D

I just had to capture the animals basking in their vitamin D. They are not moving from their sunny spots and they are staring right into the sun, just like their momma!

Chumley keeps opening and closing his eyes, just drinking it all in. It looks like he's meditating. I can't handle how cute he is right now. I am going to have to take more pictures.





(Sorry for the fuzzy pics. I used my new cell phone camera. Obviously not the best quality but better than my last phone.)

10 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

awww that is so cute. I also love to bask in the sun.....the dogs always wonder out to the lanai and sunbathe on the chaise lounges...they must have been spoiled people in their last lifes.
(lifes? lives? what?)

HWHL said...

Sweet and snuggly. Love it. Give them snuggling hugs from me, please.

ChiTown Girl said...

They'd be having a field day here, as it's been bright and sunny for three long, miserable days now!! Augh!!! Where are the damn clouds!?

Anonymous said...

ChiTown, we still have all of February to do, and I think that's always the worst month.

Smiley Gal -- even the kitty and pooch have SAD? I wasn't sure if I felt good about them getting sunlight or sad for them that the just needed it so much.

Gina said...

ADORABLE!!
i love kitties in sunlight :)

Bon Don said...

Oh this picture makes me feel warm and tired! So cute!

Michelle said...

So sweet!
And I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes many pictures of the pets. My poor cat sees the camera and he runs the other direction.

Gberger said...

They do look soooo cute. Wait-- is that a piece of my leg that I see hanging out of Chum's mouth? JUST KIDDING! Please give them both a love from me.

Me said...

OMG Karen!!! I hope not!!! Is it really ok? I know there has to be at least a bruise now. There always is.

Gberger said...

IT IS TOTALLY FINE; I was just having some fun with you. It's practically invisible, no pain, never was any(just a bruised EGO, as I did believe I'm irresistible to cats & dogs). NO WORRIES!