Friday, May 23, 2008

Things are looking up...

My first Roomba Advisory Board Panel Survey:


I already did it. In my opinion it was too short.

Our Roomba had been sitting in the middle of the living room floor for the past 3 days. I refused to clean it and Tom was waiting to see how long I could go with it just sitting there. He finally caved and picked it up this morning and cleaned the brushes. At this point the battery died so it needed to be charged and he was very sweet and coddling towards the vacuum yet again. I wonder what he'd do if the Roomba mysteriously disappeared...

2 comments:

TTQ said...

I'm looking to start up a Roomba Commune. I need a brigade of them to keep up with our house, plus I want to see if there is an alpha roomba..hmm

Send Roomba here for my Roomba and they can make baby roombas, I'll keep them all..

ChiTown Girl said...

Does the Roomba use its suction power for things perhaps you don't know about?