Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fun at Work

The company where I'm consulting shares office space with a promotional company that manufactures toys for cereal boxes and fast food chains. Each hallway is filled with shelves that display all sorts of little characters they've created over the years.

So of course, I can't pass up an opportunity to have a little fun...

My friend Carol and I take turns putting the creatures into certain positions and then rush through the halls to find each others obscene poses. I took some pics with my camera phone...

                                                        Ride 'em Cowboy

I was on my way to the bathroom when I found this scene and almost pissed my pants...

                                                        Smiling Bear

                                                   This one cracks me up!

                                                   This one creeps me out!
                                                   
                                        The hunch back is popular around here...

                                      Lara Croft and Crash Bandicoot. Who knew?

                                                      Boob Grab...

                                     Another beast has joined the party...

So I guess you could say it's been a slow week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunchback....so convenient! Hilarious. I’m going to come and work with you!

Anonymous said...

Hope that children don't read your blog... they'll be traumatised..

Suzanne said...

OMG.
I love it. You have such a perverted mind. JUST LIKE ME!!!!

The toy gods are smiling down on you. :)