Monday, December 24, 2007

Yes...another vacuum!


I know one of my Christmas presents this year is a Roomba. Tom has wanted one for YEARS and I'm pretty sure that he got one as a "household gift". This will now bring our household vacuum total to SEVEN. Tom has a serious addiction to purchasing motorized suction devices and I think I need to find him help.

I must get back to making dinner. Instead of turkey and all the fixins I decided to do a lasagna. We have no room in our fridge for anything else at this point so a tray of lasagna is easier to manage than a 20 pound bird. Ok I must put the lasagna in the oven before the guests arrive!

Oh, by the way...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Peace, love and laughter to all.

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

hmmm, what other motorized suction devices does Tom have exactly? sounds interesting...

Karyn said...

Merry Christmas, Laura, Tom, Chumley, & Wrigley!

xx, Karyn, Beverly, & Elvis