Monday, December 31, 2007

YAY! Jury Duty Postponed!

(til Wednesday)

So I have a few moments to tell you about another one of my Christmas presents...

Just a Drop

Anyone else heard of it? Without going into too much detail, I'll just say this stuff works. It's great for traveling, staying at friend's houses, restaurants, etc. If you're like me and only like to perform bathroom doody in the comforts of your own home, this little spray may open up a world of options for waste elimination. And it's small enough to carry with you at all times.

Oh, and if you're wondering who gave this to me and why I would receive such a gift, it's because my friend Rebecca and I like to outgross each other and really enjoy discussing our bathroom episodes. We have no shame. Little did she know I would find this product so useful. This year for Christmas I made her a scarf of bugs. I knitted in a bunch of fake spiders, roaches, beetles, and crustaceans. Truly a masterpiece. I must ask her for a picture to post on here.

2 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

You are SO missing the fun of going into someone else's bathroom and destroying it via your poo odor.

There's nothing like coming out of a hosts' bathroom, and trying to explain to them that you've just peeled their paint.

For added effect, I usually don't flush...and I also carry a small snack back of corn nuts..which I sprinkly liberally in the toilet...

...and around it...

This is also fun to do in public restrooms.

Enjoy.

Me said...

Your corn nuts idea is sheer BRILLIANCE!! I absolutely love it and will have to start carrying those around with me at all times. I'm also thinking Red Hots would add at nice touch. Especially if they were chewed up a little and spit out. Oh what fun!