Thursday, December 06, 2007

LIMITATE?


Why isn't limitate a word? It makes complete sense! Sometimes you just can't use limit, limited or limitation. It needs more umph and I really think limitate works. Here, I'll use it in a sentence and show you what I mean...

"I must limitate my alcohol intake because I need to drive home." Do you see what I'm saying? I just think it fits better. Although limitate sounds like a combination of laminate and imitate which technically could be a new word in itself. I'll try and think of a definition using it in that context but for now I am limitated on time.

Can you think of some new words? If so, please share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ultimated.

Ok, why did I just think of that word?

Me said...

That totally works! Can you use it in a sentence? My brain can't think that well yet.