Tuesday, December 04, 2007

lots o' links

My girlfriend Karyn, proud owner of Beverly (the apple of Chum's eye) and Elvis (another humping cat) posted a Chumley video on her blog and the comments are totally cracking me up!

Late last night Karyn and I were IMing off and on for hours, (watching Extras which is now on On Demand YAY!!!) and sending each other nasty ass pictures of mucoid plaque. I spared you all a photo because it may just make you projectile vomit on the spot. But if you want to see what it is do an image search in Google. We ALL have it but I don't want mine anymore.

Actually here is a link to a mucoid plaque detox product but be warned...there are photos (especially at the bottom of the page). DO NOT EAT WHILE LOOKING AT THIS! In fact you may not ever want to eat again once you see this crap.

A Chum attack and mucoid plaque...what a great way to start the day!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Ewww!!! I can't believe you posted this. I took a 2 hour nap but I'm still up, btw. Waiting until 9pm to go to bed.

Anonymous said...

That is just wrong!!

OK, now I am completely disgusted.

TIME FOR DINNER!! HEE HEE!!