Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I HATE THIS CAT RIGHT NOW

I am TRYING to stuff the couch cushions back into the shrunken couch cushion covers and they don't fit! I've already bent my fingernail back twice and lost a ring in the stuffing of the cushion!!! ALL THE WHILE I KEEP YELLING OUT LOUD TO THE WORLD...

"I HATE THIS F&CKING CAT!"

I have one more cushion to stuff but I needed to walk away and take some deep breaths. I showered but now am all sweaty. I still need to bake my Christmas cookies too. Oh and I will be covering the couch with a clear plastic shower curtain from the stash that I keep in the linen closet for the beds.

Ok just needed to vent. Back to the blasted cushion covers!!!!"'

2 comments:

Najia said...

Would this be a bad time to say that Chumley is just grumpy and misunderstood? Yes?
Oh, ok. I thought as much. I’ll go back to minding my own business then…

BUT, before I leave…just remember, you’ll be laughing about this tomorrow....

(((I love you Chums!)))

Jennifer and Jason said...

Poor, poor misunderstood Chumley. Perhaps he was only trying to give you a holiday treat, and urinating on the couch is the only way he could contribute (short of pooping on it as well, I guess...)