Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chum's new collar

With all sorts of people coming and going during the holidays, I have been having nightmares about Chum getting out of the house. Today I asked Tom if we could go to Petco and get him an ID tag and collar. Surprisingly he obliged so we picked out a fancy black collar with multi-colored hearts and found a simple round black tag. The engrave machine has the option of 1, 2 or 3 lines and we used all 3 for Wrigley's collar: the first being his name, the second line, our phone number and the third line: REWARD, all in caps. So I said to Tom, "We'll just do the same for Chumley, right?" He thinks about it and then says, "Nah, just do 2 lines. We can leave out the REWARD." And without hesitation, I agreed.

I must say Chum looks rather smashing in his fancy new collar...

No comments: