Thursday, December 06, 2007

If...


you only had ONE month to live would you drastically change your life for that one month or would you continue to live as you do now? Are you currently living your life to it's fullest and do you feel complete inside -in your heart and soul- if you knew your time on earth was coming to an end? What would be something you would change right away and try to squeeze into that one month time span and why aren't you already doing it now?

Really makes you think doesn't it...

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Did you watch Oprah yesterday?

Made me cry.

Me said...

Yes and it really makes you think!

ChiTown Girl said...

karyn and I had the same idea, I see. I actually DID watch Oprah for once, which is the only reason I knew you did.

The absolute first thing I would do, without a DOUBT, is quit working for El Queso Grande and leave the Hell-Hole!!!!!

I think I would try to squeeze in as many life experiences with Lex as I could.

Geez, now you've got me in a funk, just thinking about leaving him. Thanks a lot!