Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chumley's Bear

Chum needs a new bear. This one is too banged up and is leaking stuffing out of multiple orifices. A few years ago I bought him a new bear that I found on a UK website (who, coincidentally was named CHUMLEY) so I thought it was meant to be but he would have nothing to do with it. And it wasn't an exact match to this one so that could be part of the problem. So I've been searching online for another one and I found this guy. It's the closest I can find to his current lover so I'm going to order it for him for Christmas. Although based on recent events, he doesn't deserve much more than a stocking full of coal.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you'll definitely have to wash and beat the new one up first a bit to try and fool 'ol Chums.

Me said...

In case Chum doesn't take to this new bear I decided to wash and re-stuff and sew his old bear. It was sooooo nasty. I hand washed it in hot water and the water kept turning rust brown. It's still hanging to dry but after that I'll stuff with new stuffing and hopefully it will be like new! But since all the smells are gone, he may not like it! He's been crying for it for 2 days since it's been hanging in the shower to dry. Poor little demented cat.

Anonymous said...

LOL that bear looks exatly like the one in the simpions from that episiode with Mr. burns!!