Friday, November 07, 2008

Vets will hate me for this

Chumley has been on this special vitamin syrup called Val Syrup, which costs almost $20 an ounce. I only give him .5 cc's so the ounce does last a while but I found the SAME syrup online for $18.95 for, get this.... 8 ounces!!

You can give this syrup to cats, dogs even horses. They also sell it by the gallon at Amazon. I've been giving it to Chum for a couple months now and he is doing so well- his coat is so shiny and he's as active as a kitten.

Also, I bought some new canned food called Tiki Cat for Chum (he's off the prescription stuff the vet gave him) and he goes MAD for this stuff. He starts knocking things down at 6am trying to wake me up to eat. Annoying YES but if it keeps the beast happy, I'll do it. His favorite is the Honolulu Tuna on rice with Crab and the Bora Bora Sardine Cutlets in Lobster Consomme. I'm telling you, this stuff smells so good you'll want to shmear it on crackers. Not that I've ever done that.

Or have I???

Shhh. Don't tell Tom.

1 comment:

HWHL said...

Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if we HUMANS tried this syrup? Silky hair, lots of energy, enhanced libido??

Oh, hubster?! Here, try this, honey! :-)