Friday, November 14, 2008

happy days are here again

OMG ENRIQUE IGLESIAS IS ON THE TODAY SHOW AND HOLY BAG OF DONUTS HE IS SOOOOOO INCREDIBLY HOT!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! Where's Wrigs pedi paws? I'm just kidding but seriously, this man is super fine. And I love his new song.

And dumb asses on the today show NEED to get his name right! There is no "N" between the "I" and "G" of his last name. If I hear someone say INGLESIAS one more time I will shove my fist into their mouth. Even if I have to fly across the country to do so.

Ok, I have to listen to him sing again. Praise Jesus for DVR!!

Enrique AND a day without rain? I've now just wet myself.

4 comments:

lizziebelle said...

the pedi paws comment was too much.
i am glad you are happy and sunny!

The Engine of the Family said...

I am so totally slipping in the promotions department! I remembered about half way through his performance that I didn't tell my Enrique friend that he was on TV...but I don't have a way of getting a hold of you other than here. Is your email working now? Same cell number since you moved?

Clippy Mat said...

my ma in law calls enrique's father,
joolio ingerlazyarse. emphasis on the heavy 'j'. and
englebert humperdink is
inkeybert humpradink. she's dead serious.
so give matt lauer a break.
he's cute.
xx
but if it was anne curry, whaddya expect? the woman's daft!

HWHL said...

Yeah, he's pretty darn cute.
Normally I watch Today but I must have missed this one - bummer!