Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MY SUN BOX IS HERE! MY SUN BOX IS HERE!

My BOX o' SUN has ARRIVED!!!

HALLELUJIAH AMEN NAMASTE BONJOUR TELETUBBIE JOY TO THE WORLD GLORY BE! (you're right Lizziebelle, teletubbie is quite fitting when one is this excited.)

In just a few short hours I will be as happy as the sun box lady!!!

Look at her - chatting away on the phone, all happy like, sipping her mimosa while enjoying a nice warm bowl of oatmeal! That will be me!!!


Who am I kidding.

That bitch probably lives in Laguna Beach.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Halla-freakin'-lujah!!! Hurry up and plug it in!! What the hell are you doing on the computer, Woman!!? PLUG IT IN!!!

lizziebelle said...

oh god. the fuse. did you get it on? i am concerned for you. deeply concerned. namaste namaste...

HWHL said...

Hooray! This is great! I really think this will make a difference... might not be overnight, but it will really help. (Probably like when you suggested the "Burp Free" fish pills - I tried those and in a week or two I REALLY noticed a difference!

Stick with it and report back to us!