Monday, November 24, 2008

Rebecca's visit

Here are a few pics from Rebecca's visit. The weather cooperated the last couple days of her visit and in the pics you will see more sunshine! We didn't take too many pics though, we mostly hung out by the fire, catching up in the evenings and during the days we were on the go. If only she lived here. It would definitely make those cloudy days brighter.

We found some cute orange hats to try on. They were all over the city.


Wrigley getting loved on.


Wrigley enjoying the love.


Wrigley returning the love with some kisses.


Here are some extremely rare photos, probably NEVER to be seen again...


Yep, that's Chumley.


He's known Auntie Rebecca his whole life, so it's only fitting that after 14 years, he sits on her lap.


And then there's Wrigley.


Chumley and Wrigley want her to come back again very soon. They have been mopey boys since she left. They always get that way when company leaves. My mom comes into town on Thanksgiving day so that should perk them up again. And me too. I'm really missing my family and friends. I hate living so far away. Hitting me hard this week.

6 comments:

lizziebelle said...

keep your eyeballs peeled for your package! i hope it didnt get confiscated by the feds!

ChiTown Girl said...

Ok, seriously?!!? That must be a stuffed replica of Chum, cuz I can't imagine him sitting on ANYONE'S lap! At least not without a lot of blood involved!!

Happy Thanksgiving, my tiny friend, to you and yours!!

Bon Don said...

I love those hats...so trendy! :)

Cute pictures of the boys being spoiled!

Najia said...

Wrigley is just so damned handsome. Love that boy.

Najia said...

Oh, Chums, I'm so sorry! I love you too. And, you are also ever so handsome. :-)

HWHL said...

Awwww... these are great pics! I'm glad your having some family come in for TG - that will be nice for you and Tom!