Friday, August 01, 2008

Numbered Days

Chumley has now pissed on his 6th and FINAL piece of furniture. Tom and I are at the end of the rope. Potential buyers are greeted with an overwhelming stench of cat pee the minute they walk in the door. And tell me something, if you saw this chair, cushionless when previewing a house would that raise any red flags? Or would you just assume that the owners are super anal neat freaks and weekly couch cushion cleanings are a common occurrence?

I know Chum's freaked out because of this move but we can't live like this day in and day out. I can't even tell you how much time is spent cleaning up cat piss EVERY SINGLE DAY. And I know for a fact it's only going to get worse once we move AGAIN into another house. Chumley, if you're reading this, you need to realize we mean business. You need to shape up or you will be shipped out.

1 comment:

Gberger said...

This is very understandable...he sounds charming in his own way, but living under "pee siege" (or is that "pissage"?) would get old, FAST. I hope he can read. =)