Monday, August 04, 2008

Nostalgic

My husband is really 82 years old. Last night he was all into some special on Sperm Whales, and tonight, he's glued to Antiques Roadshow. It makes me nervous when he watches the show and then scans the room for possible trinkets in our home that he thinks may be worth brining to one of these tapings. We have nothing of value but it would sure make for some good tv. Reminds me of that Will & Grace episode when they brought something cheap to the Roadshow just so Grace could make that face of disappointment, but then it actually turned out to be a lot of money. That was funny.

I still miss that show (thank GOD for Lifetime reruns), but even more than that I miss working there; some of the most creative and talented people I've ever known have come from that place. I know everything has a season or a cycle or whatever you want to call it but it's just another reason why I'm REALLY going to miss it here. Sigh...

I couldn't find the Antiques Roadshow episode but I found these bloopers and it made me laugh. Maybe it will make someone else laugh too...

Will & Grace Bloopers

We all need to laugh at least 5 times a day. One down, four to go...

6 comments:

Gberger said...

It made me laugh - thanks for sharing! I LOVED Jack and Karen...they must have been a blast to work with. You were blessed (and talented) to be in that job.

ChiTown Girl said...

Good God, Woman!! I just lost 2 hours of my life thanks to you!! Did you really think I could stop at just that one video? You know damn well I clicked on every other W&G blooper video. Then, I moved on to Grey's Anatomy, and finally Desperate Housewives. I need to get the hell off this computer!!

Justin said...

I love the sound Grace makes that goes with the face.

Cooorrrghhh!!

Suzanne said...

Will and Grace is one of my favorite all time shows...my girls love it too. Classic. That and friends I can watch over and over and over....

Anonymous said...

You worked on Will & Grace? How cool. Doing what?

Stephanie said...

I loooove Will and Grace.
Haha, my boyfriend watches Antiques Roadshow. I find it adorable and yet disturbing at the same time.