Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bad Song

I listen to the Coffee house station on Sirius radio on occasion, and I've come to realize that some songs should NOT be re-made into acoustic coffee covers.

Like this one:

Our Lips are Sealed (originally done by the Go Go's)

...now covered by Kevin Kane.

I can't find his version of "Our Lips are Sealed" online anywhere but oh my God it's one of the worst most dull and drawn out pieces of crap songs I've ever heard. It's just as slow as the song above and I wanted to stab myself in the eye with my tire gauge, it's really that bad.

There was another cover that I heard the other day too, it was one of those originally upbeat and fast tempo songs that was redone to sound like a dying goose wailing to a guitar playing in slow motion. It was soooo bad. I wish I could remember the name of it now. I'll keep listening and hope that it comes on again soon.

No comments: