Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hair update

Thanks to Karyn's expert hair advice, my hair is no longer the color of the sun. It's now a softer, less bright blonde.

I finally made it over to Sally Beauty supply late this afternoon and bought the creme toner and developer she recommended. The woman helping me locate the products said "Wow, you're gold!" No shit lady, why do you think I'm here?!? She also tugged at the wisps on the side of my head and said I had a "delicate hairline." Is that female speak for "You're going bald???"

If you're interested, check out more info on female pattern baldness here. Who knew such a chart existed for the ladies?

Totally unrelated, I don't watch a heck of a lot of TV but when I do this commercial seems to be on all the time and it's annoying.

Wow, quite the exciting post I know. At least I'm finally out of the bathroom.

No comments: