Monday, June 02, 2008

hu?

Tom's in NYC and during our evening chat it was apparent he had consumed a few glasses of wine with dinner. He NEVER over indulges back home because he's always the one driving but in NY he takes cabs so he can exceed his usual one drink limit. He tried his best to cover up the fact that he was kinda buzzed but I have to share a snippet of conversation.

He asked me what I had planned for tomorrow and I told him after work I had a dr. appt. then was going to vote, then had book club. With that, he responds, "Lesbian" and then laughs at himself.

Not sure which part of my day he was referring to but it was useless to try and have a logical conversation at that point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

HWHL said...

Men are so silly.... aren't they?
Such simple creatures, really.

Suzanne said...

Funny. It must be the book club comment...or the Dr's appt.....silly boy.

The Engine of the Family said...

Haha...I love you guys....I can't wait to see what Tom thinks when he's out golfing with the guys and finds it...I loved the money clip...freakin' hilarious!!

Gberger said...

I don't get it, either, but it's still funny.