Monday, June 09, 2008

Actual quotes from Tom

as he picks up the wayward Roomba...

"I wish I could report you to the Roomba abuse hotline."

(I ignore him and continue to read my book.)

"Why do you neglect the Roomba when it needs to be cleaned???"

(I watch as he takes it into the laundry room to remove and clean its stupid brushes and comes back in the family room, puts it down and hits "dock" so it can find its stupid docking station and re-charge. The Roomba putters around in a circle, stops and beeps 3 times.)

"Look at it, it's so confused it doesn't even know where it's home is!"

His relationship with this vacuum has me concerned. 

6 comments:

Najia said...

I love these snippets of your life. You're both so cute together. :-)

HWHL said...

I agree with KBL.

To quote Forrest Gump, I believe you and Tom 'fit together like peas and carrots'. :-)

Maggie said...

Roomba envy?

Suzanne said...

I love this...too funny. Why do you have to clean it when you can watch him do it....funny Man.

ChiTown Girl said...

He's just too much! Is he also on the Roomba Advisory Committee? Or, is he president of the Roomba Fan Club?

Anonymous said...

I love the Roomba stories. What is he going to do when it actually kicks the bucket?