Monday, December 01, 2008

It could happen...


My mom's favorite show is Cash Cab. Tom is in NYC for the week, my mom's staying here with me and she says out of the blue:

"I hope Tom gets into a Cash Cab while in New York."

I told Tom this when he called and he said:

"Out of everything I wish for in the world that is the absolute last thing I would want."

Then she tells me that she hopes he's in there with at least 2 other people to really increase his odds of winning.

I'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

Gina said...

your mom is funny! :)

Desert Rat said...

That is too funny and leave it to a man to say that is the last thing he wants but at the end he would love the memory, that's men.

Bon Don said...

So cute! I love that show too...

I'm just afraid I'd choke on the spot or I'll end up asking some dumb ass on the street for help and they'd walk away... :(