Monday, December 22, 2008

more snow (1st installment)

I can't stop taking pics and video of this snow!

It snowed again ALL day yesterday. Here are some pics from my short walk with Wrigs earlier this afternoon. I'm still not over this sickness, have been in bed the last 3 days but needed to get poor Wrigs out for some exercise.








And for those of you in need of some snowy scenes, here is some video:

Our quick walk into town:


And then our walk home:








I have a bunch more photos to post that were taken from inside our house. I'll start to upload those now.

5 comments:

HWHL said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I know it's causing a lot of difficulty for your fellow Seattleites (?) but it's lovely to look at.
Thanks for the tour, and I hope you feel better soon! :-)

PS: I saw a man who looked like Tom's CLONE at the Nordstrom at Mall of Georgia yesterday.... was he in Atlanta, perchance?

Gberger said...

It's so pretty in your neighborhood; those TREES! Wait unitl spring and summer; the Arboretum is gorgeous.
I hope you are feeling better each day. Have you been to that knit shop yet? They have awesome colors there, and it's cozy.
Love from us!

Busy Bee Suz said...

The pictures and video are ablsolutely gorgeous. great, now it does not feel a little bit like christmas here with everything so green and bright....darn....send snow. :)

ChiTown Girl said...

I loved this post! I can pretend you're here in ChiTown with me, since it looks just like that. It's snowing right now, and the weather guys just said we can expect at least 3 inches this afternoon! Yay!

I love how Wrigs shakes his butt like a supermodel when he walks. So cute!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Laura-I suppose you don't watch prison movies. Cause if you did, then you would know what a Shank is. It is a homemade weapon. All prisoners know this....I threaten to shank my kids all the time. It is all about the love here.
Ask my girls how to make a shank...they can give you many examples...(tin foil, toothbrush, spoon,etc...)yes, they watch too much I.D. tv and COPS.