Sunday, July 22, 2007

Typical Sunday Afternoon

Of course Golf is on TV...

and Tom and Wrigs are asleep on the couch.

He just recently returned from playing golf (notice the clothes and hat), now he's sleeping to the sound of golf and when he wakes up he'll head outside for a few putts on the green. Yeah, I love our precious Sundays together.

If I even attempt to shimmy the remote from his hand, he wakes up (usually grunting) while tightening his grip. I was able to sneak a little video of this today...

Did you see that face he made??? So wicked! I know he means business when he shows me the bottom teeth. I'll try again in an hour or so.

1 comment:

Najia said...

Ed saw this video and said I'd better not get any ideas. Ha!

Is that a Harmony remote Tom's holding? Those things are awesome. I wanted to blog about it the other day.