Monday, July 30, 2007

Attack Cat

Usually when Chumley's REALLY mad, I don't have a camera close by to capture his wrath. But fortunately for all of you, today was the exception. The camera was right there in the bedroom when all of this was taking place. Chumley was upset because I had worked 2 full days in a row (OH the HORROR!) and didn't spend much time with him. Then today I was gone from 9:30 until 4:30 and he had seriously had enough. So this is how he expresses himself...



(and no, I'm not naked, I'm just wearing a short skirt.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?!?! That beast would have been in kitty heaven (or in Chum's case - Hell!) a long time ago if he ever pulled that crap with me! How do you do it?

Hey, Laura, Lucifer called, he wants his cat back!

Anonymous said...

Chumley is just showing his love for you Laura! Haha....that is too funny, it looks like he's chasing you down!

Christina said...

Um...you have your Chumley and I have my Evan.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I literally laughed out loud at the last second of this. Haha. I miss Chumley

Me said...

He was sooo much better and sweeter yesterday then this morning he started going after Tom. Why do we put up with this little psycho????