Monday, July 09, 2007

Hair Today, More Tomorrow


Does anyone else lose a ton of hair when they shower? It's amazing I don't have huge bald patches all over my scalp. I seriously lose GOBS and GOBS of hair after I condition. It's always been this way so it's not a medical concern but I just don't understand why my hair doesn't appear to be getting any thinner. Does hair regenerate? If it does wouldn't we have fresh new little sprouts sticking out everywhere? I just don't get it. Maybe the unhealthy hair follicles are the first to fall out so that is why they easily fall off in the shower. Over the weekend I left a giant wet ball of wadded up hair sitting on the ledge in the shower. Tom then took his shower and when he was done he said, "Can you kindly dispose of your bush when finished with your shower?" Of course now it's sitting on his pillow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had some hair to lose!

Christina said...

I heard that it is perfectly normal to lose 100 strands of hair in the shower.

Me said...

The question is, only hair from your head?