Saturday, July 21, 2007

I took a shower, that's about it.

This hangover is still kicking my ass. It feels like it's getting worse by the hour. All I managed to do today was take a shower. I wasn't even feeling that rotten until after the shower but I was able to take some video of what it's like when I'm in the bathroom. Ok that came out wrong. It's video of the ANIMALS in the bathroom. It's pretty boring til about halfway through, then there's a little action and about 3/4 through, Wrigley does the crazy eyebrow dance. My blogging friend's sweet angel boy Nick used to do the same thing.

Please ignore the deplorable condition of the wood floors in the video. My husband's in the midst of dry walling the bathroom ceiling so until he's done with that project it doesn't make sense to clean them. And be warned, the sound of my voice is excruciatingly nauseating in this one. I don't know how I managed to sound so chipper earlier in the day. Now I can barely utter the word water. I sound like Helen Keller's character in the movie The Miracle Worker.

No comments: