Friday, May 28, 2010

prison sentence

Hopefully parole will begin somewhere around July 5th.


All I can do is laugh. 50 degree temps at the end of May with non stop rain. And this is normal for this time of year which is boggling because I'm convinced we must be breaking records here. I'm trying to accept the fact that it won't warm up until July and any day you see clear skies before then is just a bonus. I struggle with this mentality everyday. It doesn't have to be this way.

These dark rainy days magnify anything negative in your life by 100. If you are prone to depression, this is not the place to be. It can really f*ck with your head and put you in a fog.

And I can't stop thinking/praying/fundraising for the people and wildlife suffering in the gulf. I dwell in the sadness of that horrible disaster and cry for them. Watching the news and seeing the state of our world on top of living here is enough to put one over the edge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a lot like Seattle and it was depressing. I totally thought I would like that weather, but I was surprised that it is a downer.

Gina said...

im sorry your dealing with poopy weather, i hope you have a nice weekend. and thanks for the heads up on the conditioner, i may give it a try

ChiTown Girl said...

Girl, I would give anything to switch places with you right now. It's been hot as hell here, and I've been a big, giant crabass!! Thankfully, the temps have dropped tonight, I think it's about 70 right now, which is perfect. :) Maybe I can finally turn the air off!