Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bowling with Dumps

You've seen Chum's litter arrangement no? Well in one corner of our living room we have 5 litter boxes clustered on top of a little sofa and ottoman. Supposed to help his pee obsession on that particular sofa but of course, he doesn't just pee in there and he basically gave up using his other litter box in the laundry room completely. So these boxes are always full and every morning I empty the clumps and dumps into a baggie and we have this long hallway from the living room that goes to the back door of the house so I wind up and bowl the bag o'dumps down the hallway. If the dumps hit the door, no good. If they land before the floor mat, no good. But, if they land on top of the floor mat without hitting the door??? STeeeeeeeeeRIKE!!!

It's little slices of magic like this, that keep me from going insane.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

you, my love, are nuts!

Me said...

takes one to know one!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Haha...I can just picture you doing this!
Hey, have you been over to my blog lately?? You still have my old one that I shut down on your list..it's been over a year :)
Also, I was watching Ellen today and thought of you - she is so funny!