Monday, March 17, 2008

something that annoys me

Anytime an Actress gives birth for the first time all the news channels say the same thing, "So and so actress is taking on a new role for the first time. This time...she's playing Mom." Every frickin' channel!! It's so unoriginal and predictable. The news directors need to search for some new material. Don't they realize EVERYONE says the same thing?!?! Just watch tonight or whenever you watch the entertainment portion of the news, and you'll hear it umpteen times.

On a side note, Congratulations to Halle Berry and hot ass baby maker Gabriel Aubry, on your new baby girl. Your little gal just stole the "most beautiful child on the planet" crown from Shiloh.


Oh and while I'm on the topic of things that annoy me, our remote control to the bedroom tv is broken. It was bound to happen sooner or later because whenever we make the bed that thing crashes to the hardwood floor. Living without a remote control for a day now has made me realize that modern technologies (not like the remote control is cutting edge technology but you know what I mean) have made this world a bunch of lazy asses. I'd rather watch 3 hours of late night informercials then actually get out of bed and walk across the room to change the channel. By the way, this infomercial for the Ped Egg makes me want to barf.

4 comments:

Najia said...

I take great offense to this blog entry. GREAT OFFENSE!!!

Seriously, Laura? Seriously? How could you put her or any other human spawn first?!?!

Must I remind you how gorgeous and marvelous and wonderful and handsome and perfect OUR BOYS are!?!?

Wrigley, Chumley, Achilles, Milo, Captain Morgain, don’t pay Crazy Lady Laura any attention. All of you are the most gorgeous babies on the planet!

Tee hee. ;-)

ChiTown Girl said...

I am SOOO with you on the Ped Egg thing. GROSS!

That's not really Halle's baby, is it? I thought it was a newborn. I'm confused.... Totally beautiful baby, whoever it is!

ChiTown Girl said...

ok, I'm a dumbass. i just reread your post, and now realize that's a picture of shiloh. i'm such a dork.

Najia said...

LOL! You wanna hear something even MORE gross? At the party I told the story of a lady I used to see at the gym. In the locker room, before she'd step into the shower, she would sit there buck ass naked and use a razor blade to SLICE the callouses off her bunions and her heels!!! All I'd see were little bits of dry, crusty, sliced callous skin all around her feet.

One day I asked her to stop doing that and I swear I thought she was going to come after me with her razor. I kept my mouth shut after that. Especially since the showers are open dorm style showers!!!

LOL!!!