Monday, March 03, 2008

Note to self

Never lotion your feet with Shea butter foot cream, put on a pair of strappy wedge sandals, and then take your galloping 80 lb dog for a trip to Pet Smart. Never, ever, ever EVER do that again!

I have much more to post today, but first I must tend to a wounded bum.

***(I have absolutely NO IDEA how the picture above started to move but I LOVE it! When I downloaded it to my desktop it was a still image but after it posted on here it became animated! So cool! Ok, I really need to ice my arse.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This usually happens to me everytime after a pedicure and I am trying to walk out and slip-sliding out of my sandals. Not the falling on my arse bit though...

Anonymous said...

I just read my e-mail from Oprah and it says 9 pm EST, not 10 like I thought.

ChiTown Girl said...

ooo...girl!! I LOVE these sandles!! it's way too early to be thinking about sandle weather her, though. sorry to hear about your ass :( gee, does it have a crack in it now? tee hee hee!