Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More on Chum...

Sadly for us, I have more demonic Chumley videos. He was VERY angry when he woke up this morning and I was trying to calm him but my efforts proved fruitless. I hope he snaps outta this soon. He's had mean streaks that can last a week or more though so who knows what the heck is up his cat ass this time. We're about ready to cut off his food supply.



Chumley does this karate chop style attack. I should be better prepared for it but usually he screams like he's a professional karate chopper, about to slam his fist forcefully into a giant brick and right as he's about to do it he screams out..."Hiiiii YA!" and then smashes the brick into bits. In this video just imagine my face as the brick.



After Tom watched this video he says, "Laura, there are so many things wrong with this, first one being you're telling Chumley not to hit so hard. Why not discipline him for hitting period???"

Yeah, I see his point. Oh by the way, did you happen to notice the new shower curtain on the bed? I like how it's got that opalescent look to it. Gives the room sort of a moonlit glow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I must show Jason.

Me said...

Are you sure you want to show Jason? Won't the nightmares start all over again???

Najia said...

I love Chumley.