Monday, August 27, 2007

still tasted good

Tonight I had such a delicious dinner that I just had to share it on here. I got a bag of Trader Joe's Asparagus Risotto and paired it with a glass of T Joe's Cheap Ass Wine. It was fabulous!!! I was so excited that I did a Google search on the Asparagus Risotto to find out what other people think about it and I found this interesting link. This very clever person has set up a website in an effort to try everything inside Trader Joe's. And of course there was an entry on this amazing Asparagus Risotto. What caught my eye was this line..."my digestive system and Trader Joe’s asparagus risotto are not pals." Hmm I thought. I usually have an overly active digestive system and so far I was fairing ok after chomping away at my bubbling mound of Risotto. I was actually feeling so good (though a bit stuffed) that I decided to go for a run.

Remember when you were a kid and your mom told you to wait a half hour after eating before you participate in any physical activity? Those are words to live by. So in case you decide to try this Risotto I strongly recommend that you wait a while before running 3+ miles. Or if you do, make sure you run where there are public garbage cans placed every 1/2 mile or so apart. Or even better yet, take the dog with you and carry an excess of doggy poop bags in case you suddenly feel the need to hurl into one. I'm speaking hypothetically of course. 'Nuff said.

No comments: