Wednesday, August 08, 2007

when it rains, sometimes a rainbow appears

When I walked out my front door to deliver my basket of baked goods I found a fed ex envelope sitting on the front porch. And this is what was inside...


That's an autograph from one of my all time FAVORITE musicians, Chris Isaak. A few months back I got to see him in concert at the Greek theater in LA. More importantly, I got to meet and interview him backstage and snap a couple photos. And in all the excitement, I forgot to ask him for an autograph. That would just be downright greedy! The Hart Marx guy we were with said he's going to be traveling with Chris so he'd be able to get me one at some point. I guess you could say I'm pretty pumped about getting this in the mail today. Not really sure what he means by "Keep Swinging" but hey, it's Chris Frickin' Isaak!! I'll take it!


Thanks Chris, for making me smile!

4 comments:

Najia said...

Ok, he is a total hotty-boom-body! You are so connected and I love it! I saw him in concert at Humphrey's by the Bay years ago. It is an amazing venue for concerts. We should keep it in mind for future concerts. :-)

Oh, I thought of you yesterday. Enrique Iglesias was on a local radio show and he asked if anyone in town knew where Laura was?!

Najia said...

Oh, by the way, I can't tell you how pissed off I was when Showtime cancelled his program!!!!

Me said...

I used to LOVE his show. He's so funny and very talented. He needs to be on the big screen.

Anonymous said...

Very cool - when you're invited to his next holiday party, let me know! :)