Monday, March 16, 2009

A couple of blogs...

I'm adding 2 more blogs to my sidebar...

First one is my BFF from kindergarten. Her blog is Olivia Dreaming and she writes about life with 3 boys under the age of 4 (YIKES!!) and all the fun crafts, cooking and creative things she does in addition to keeping up with the beasties.

The next blog is Lulu's Boutique and she makes the most adorable hair bows. These bows are precious and each one is very unique!

Check them out if you're feeling crafty.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I will since you TOLD me to. :)
I love the daisies. SO cute. How did you get that one to make the face?????

lizziebelle said...

you should see the bankertot bow inventory. its mindblowing.

HWHL said...

These are adorable, and it's WONDERFUL that you are still friends with your BFF from kindergarten! I'm still friends with my BFF from elementary school too... it's a lovely thing. :)