Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cruelty to Cows

This is just awful.

California Slaughterhouse

I will never understand the mentality or desire one has to mistreat an animal, especially one that is so sick and weak. I just don't get it. I have an insurmountable amount of hate and evil feelings towards the people who abused these animals or any animal (and GOOD GOD don't get me started on children or the elderly). And though it's probably unhealthy to carry this much hate inside me I just can't release it when I see something like this. I can't help but shout to the TV, "You fuckers are going to suffer MUCH worse someday. I can't wait for you to be tortured and shocked and have your nuts cut off!" At least I have hope. Then I pray to God that happens and I pray for those animals who are still suffering to suffer no more and die in peace.

Sorry to start the day off on such a depressing note but some people in this world make it a very cruel place.

11 comments:

Najia said...

Amen. You and I are on the same page when it comes to this shit. It blows my mind. Keep their souls in your prayers...

Najia said...

Oh, to maybe bring a spot of sunshine into your day, you should go and check out the Just Golden blog and read about Molly and Tess. I nominated Wrigley to serve in Achilles and Milo's cabinet. Just type in "JustGolden" where your site's name is in blogger and you'll get there. Those girls are adorable. Tess-a-Mess is my favorite.

Najia said...

Oh, and also Golden Dreams. You'll find the link to her site from Mindy's comments or through Just Golden. You'll love Ferris and Cameron.

Why is a Golden Retriever not running for President?

Me said...

Why? Because Goldens actually care about people and what happens to them.

I will definitely check out the sites! Thanks for sending! Your pics are adorable!! I think we need a wine chat soon. Lots to catch up on.

Najia said...

You're telling me tiny sister! Miss you SOOOOOO much!

Mary Beth said...

I really hope there is karma out there and the people who are cruel to animals/children will get theirs in the end. However, I now have a picture of a cow chewing on me for all the beef I've eaten. That's a cheery thought!

Najia said...

Pfffft! Mary Beth, you made me spit my coffee out on my keyboard!!! I read your comment just as I was taking a sip and busted out laughing.

FOOKING HILARIOUS!!!

ChiTown Girl said...

This is just horrific. It made me sick to my stomach just reading it. I wasn't about to watch the video!

Uh, hey, KBL, wadjya do? Take a day off? Get back to work!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the whole video either. Sick, sad and so upsetting.

Anonymous said...

I heard or read somewhere that these were Dairy cows but that doesn't make sense since they are being slaughtered?!?

This is infuriating and sadly this is happening all over our country at many of these facilities.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video either. I'll continue to support the HSUS to expose unethical companies like this, until these businesses realize that profit margins means very little if no one is buying your products.