Friday, February 01, 2008

My dog the wimp

Just to give you a glimpse of what it's like every time I open the door to let Wrigs out. This was taken today at 9am almost 2 hours after he ate breakfast and also refused to go out last night because of the cold. I'm afraid he's going to get backed up. I'm late with our morning walk and I know that's what he's holding out for but seriously, it's fricking cold.



*and I know our backyard (if you'd even call it that) is in disarray right now. We had to put a tarp over the door area because of all the heavy rains we've been having. But still, I should probably remove it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dog. What a handsome face and personality.

ChiTown Girl said...

are you serious!!? what the HELL do your neighbors think? "go poopy peepee!" I almost did that watching this!!

Buster literally knocks me over just to get to the back door. Especially on days like today since we got a foot of snow last night. I took video for you last night, but I haven't downloaded it to the computer yet.

Anonymous said...

That kind of sounds like a fart rather than a toy...

Me said...

After I downloaded the video on youtube and watched it, I thought the same thing when I heard the noise! It didn't sound like that when it happened so maybe the audio on my camera distorts/echos a bit - but thinking it's a fart is even funnier so I'll leave it up to the imagination!

Anonymous said...

How is the new home business going? I am always trying to come up with ways to work from home...