Wednesday, February 04, 2009

mother instinct??

There's something that's been on my mind since we've moved here and I mentioned it to Tom to get his thoughts and opinion.

I'll just come right out and say it, no beating around the bush.

Here goes:


We're seriously considering adopting...















...a highway.

Particularly the area between mile marker 25 and 26 on the 99 freeway. Must do something about this.

Aside from the highways, Seattle has a fantastic public transportation system. My favorite is the South Lake Union Trolley, aka "The SLUT".

Have you ever ridden the slut??

Or ridden a slut on the slut?

I'll stop there.

4 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

remember when kramer adopted a highway?
i visualize you doing the same thing.
:-))

lizziebelle said...

the slut! i love it!

we have the lynx and cat busses

the slut is way better. infinitely.

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, so nice of Seattle to name it's transportation after you!!

Live For Today said...

omg naming something The Slut would just never happen in this bible belt state. I luv The Slut!