Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wrigley for Sale


(pic taken from the garage sale last weekend)

I'm too tired to think, type, inhale/exahale so I thought I'd just post a pic of Wrigs from our garage sale. He wasn't amused. I put stickers on all of us, I was $14.00, my next door neighbors, aged 10 and 7 were $14,000 and Free. I forgot I had my $14.00 price tag on my shirt later in the day when I walked Wrigs around the neighborhood. Got a few offers but no takers.

My brain and body have officially shut down...

6 comments:

Karyn said...

OMG, I just died laughing at this! He is so handsome... Beverly can hardly contain herself. (Don't tell Chumley.)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very funny.
take care.

Clippy Mat said...

good luck today.
onwards and upwards.

TTQ said...

Does that price include shipping and handling?

HWHL said...

Hey girl.... haven't been online much the past few days.... got some "heavy" stuff going on (different than yours, but still). Just want to let you know I was thinking about you.

Everything will work out.
Just take it one day at a time.
Hang in there.

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

I'd like to punch your movers for not allowing you to take your plants. We had to get an entire additional truck just for mine. Don't look back, look to your future. I bet it will be bright cuz you are so adorable.