Sunday, June 14, 2009

deep thoughts from the animals


This morning, while lolly gagging around the house with the animals, Tom says, "I wonder what Wrigley thinks about during the day."

I say, "Well that's easy. He's thinking...

'love love love love love love love COOKIES! love love love love love love love WALK! love love love love love love love SNIFF BOTTOMS! love love love love love love love BALL! love love love love love love love CHASE KITTY! love love love love love love love FOOD! love love love love love love love I LOVE MY PIG!'

This led to a conversation about what Chumley thinks about and here's what we believe goes through his little noggin all day long...

"kill kill kill, kill kill kill, PEE ON PILLOWS! kill kill kill, kill kill kill, BITE LEGS! kill kill kill, kill kill kill, HUMP MY BEAR!! kill kill kill, kill kill kill, KNOCK GLASS OFF COUNTER! kill kill kill, kill kill kill SWAT FACES! kill kill kill, kill kill kill FEED ME NOW BITCH!"


Yep, that pretty much sums up my beasts.

10 comments:

Najia said...

Who loves his pig? Wrigley loves his pig?

Who loves his Golden brother? Chumle loves his Golden brother.

Anonymous said...

That picture pretty much sums it up!

Have you seen UP? No. Of course not. Why would you? It's a movie for kids. But you MUST see at least part of it.

The bad guy in the movie owns a pack of dogs and has rigged collars for the dogs that translate the dogs' thoughts into English. It is HYSTERICAL.

Right in line with what Chums and Wrigs are thinking...

Gberger said...

That is hilarious. That's the difference between dogs and cats, some would say. I say that our cats are more like Wrigley...just slower, and lower key!

Jane said...

I LOVE the dog Doug in UP! Next dog I have, I'm naming Doug, regardless of the gender.

I just met you, but I love you! Cracks me up every time!

ChiTown Girl said...

Too funny!

C said...

that is SO true! thanks for the giggles....

C

Lindsey said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted to say you are hilarious. Also I have a crazy cat and we put her on amitriptylline which is basically kitty Prozac it did wonders for her!

lizziebelle said...

haaaaaaaahahahahah chumley haunts my dreams.

HWHL said...

Hilarious! And so true!

Michelle said...

I'm laughing so hard over this. That really sums up Chums and Wrigley perfectly!