Based on the recommendation of a dear friend, I am now reading The Ultra Mind Solution.
Do you have a broken brain?
According to the book, if you answer yes to any of these questions below, you may have a broken brain:
- Are you depressed, feeling down, and don't have the drive to do anything?
- Do you find it next to impossible to focus and concentrate on tasks?
- Do you find it hard to remember names or where you left your keys?
- Do you get anxious, worried, or stressed-out frequently?
- Does your mind feel foggy, unable to experience the world clearly?
and let me just add a couple of my own...
- Does everything you eat explode right out of you within a matter of minutes??
- Have you ever shit your pants while driving in traffic???
Yes, that is nasty and probably WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION but let's just say the last few months have been extremely unpleasant.
So I'm hoping to fix my broken brain as well as broken bowels.
And you can guess where I spend the majority of time reading...
Oh I almost forgot! Happy Toilet Paper Day.