Monday, July 26, 2010

stylish and eco-friendly

I found these adorable reusable water bottles at our local market. There's one for every day of the week which is a great gift idea for a runner/yogi/gym goer, or anyone who still uses disposable water bottles. Or something to get for the office to split up between co-workers. They are a bit feminine but I think that's what I love about them. They have a simple calmness in both color and design, like something you'd see in a spa. They are also very sturdy and dishwasher safe as well as BPA free. I'm drinking out of the sky blue one now and I love looking at it!


Here's a link to check out some other products by Reduce. The measuring spoons and scoops are so cute and would be fun to use.


The site also lists retailers that carry the line which would probably be cheaper because the online shipping is a bit high.

Check it out!

4 comments:

Gberger said...

Love those bottles! Were they at Metro Market?

Gina said...

i love the cute measuring spoons ;)

Me said...

Yes Karen, that's where they were. We actually walked up there yesterday with Wrigs! Gina, I'm going to check and see if they have the spoons there later this week! TOO CUTE.

Gberger said...

What a great day for a walk! Did they let you bring Wrigs into the market? I hope you're enjoying today! Let me know when you want to come over for a beach day. xoxo