Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things said while watching the Bachelor

Let me just say, that this is what I get for forcing Tom to sit and endure 2 hours of the Bachelor with me. I like to think of it as payback for all those hours I'll never get back watching golf.

Here are some of his highlights of the night (in no particular order):

"Did they purposely search for googly eyed girls this season?"

"How come that one girl isn't in the pool? She must have her period."

"CANKLES!"

(during the dancing in the park segment with the band, Chicago, serenading them)
"This is what I imagine hell must be like."

(after Chris Harrison told Jake about Rozlyn being asked to leave the show)
"Don't you dare start crying douchebag!"

"It sucks she's off the show (Rozlyn). Would have enjoyed seeing her bounce around in that bikini a few more times."

"Look at the cameraman running back there. He was hoping douchebag would lean over that railing for a cry shot." (I actually LOVE that he caught this. It appears my years in tv/film are finally rubbing off on him)

"That bimb looks like she would have b.o."

"Why are all the girls crying now? Their periods must be synced."

"Can you imagine if you ever did this show? They'd be like 'Where's Laura???', 'Oh check the bathrooms.' "

"Another commercial for Vagisil???"

This is all for now. There were many more, some that I don't think appropriate to share, but who knows, I may add them later. He certainly bumps the entertainment value up a notch or two.

8 comments:

buddytv said...

Can you video him watching? More entertainment than most of what is on tv.

ChiTown Girl said...

OH MY HELL!!! I will fly to Seattle JUST to watch the show with you guys!! Or, go with buddytv's idea, and video him watching. I love it!

Hey, I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about making a little voyage out to Seattle soon. Would you be up for a houseguest? Let me know what you think. I really miss you, and I think some Laura Time would do me good. :)

Gberger said...

LOL! You guys are too funny. I LOVE Tom's comments; they are better than the show itself!
I hate to say it, but I'm with him on this; I quit watching "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" after Trista got her hooks into Ryan. It just makes me too sad, to watch it. But it wouldn't, if I was watching it with you & Tom! I'd be too busy laughing. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi laura! Just read your comment in my email. They closed down Facebook here in Vietnam. I'll be here till the 31st. When and where will you be traveling to? Will you be there after the 31st? IF not I'm really bummed I'm not going to see you! I'll have to take a trip to your end of the planet then soon! Have a great time in Europe! X liz

Me said...

Liz, How come they shut it down? That's crazy but aren't you clever to find me here! Sadly, I won't be there when you return. But we shall meet at some point! Perhaps on a beach somewhere, warm! I miss you!!! can't wait to see your pics.

Anonymous said...

That's so sad! I'm so bummed right now! Where will you be travelling to? I hope somewhere warm! I see red flags and yellow stars everywhere, think that's why the goverment shut facebook down :) have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

You two need your own show.

Lisa said...

Funny. Funny. I'm a closet watcher, it's so damned funny. My new rules: If you cry during your "one-on-one" with Jake, you're out. If you can't finish a sentence without saying the word "like" less than twice, you're out. It keeps me on the treadmill Monday night though!!